- Carriage Paid Delivery in The Netherlands for orders ≥ 360 bottles containing 75cl and/or 100cl (other packsizes will be recalculated into 75cl bottles)
- Minimum order quantity : 60 bottles
- Orders <360 bottles: €37,00 transport costs
- Wadden Islands: €57,50 transport surcharge per pallet
- Zeelandic Flanders: €25,00 transport surcharge per delivery
When placing an order, timeframe preferences can be submitted with the following costs:
- Timeframe > 6 hours FREE
- Timeframe ≤ 6 hours €10,50
- Timeframe ≤ 4,5 hours €27,50
- Timeframe ≤ 2 hours €47,50
Timeframes are blocks of at least 30 minutes.
- Pick-up orders <120 bottles: €35,00 handling fee
- Pick-up orders <240 bottles: €17,50 handling fee
- Right of return applies when LFE is responsible for delivery mistakes.
- Samples will be charged against regular sales price. No additional transport costs will be charged when these can be added to an ongoing order. Samples sent by post will be charged extra, based upon postal rates.
- Payment condition: 21 days (or 30 days when using direct payment order)
- Pricelist is only valid for business relations who are registered in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with wine trade, catering or hospitality as main business activity.
- LFE maintains a selective distribution system. Terms and condition that are applicable depend on the qualification of your company. De conditions are (partially) mentioned in the general sales conditions, which you can request with LFE (via the sales support department or your account manager).
- Given the strict quality requirement applicable for the selective distribution system, no customer is allowed to, regardless of the trading level, sell to non-accredited buyers that are not the (end) consumer and who are located in all areas where LFE’s selective distribution system is applicable or where LFE is not selling the products yet.
- The most recent general conditions of Groupe LFE (also trading under the name LFE) apply to all quotes, proposals, orders and agreements. These most recent general conditions are filed at the Chamber of Commerce in Utrecht under number 30072113 and can be found and downloaded on www.lfe.nl. At your first request a copy of the conditions will be sent to you without any costs. LFE rejects any other possible general conditions of third parties.
- Subject to mistakes and misprints.
Orders can be placed simple and quick via our web shop (www.shop.lfe.nl). Orders received before 10.00 o’clock will be delivered the next working day. Orders that are placed between 10.00-11.30 o’clock, can be delivered the next working day, subject to an additional “rush” fee of €40,00.
Orders may be picked up every working day at our warehouse in Maartensdijk. PLEASE NOTE! Orders received before 15.00 o’clock can only be picked up the following working day after 12.00 o’clock.
Opening hours warehouse: working days 08.00-12.30 and 13.00-16.30 o’clock.
Sales Support: 08.30-16.30 o‘clock.